Tuesday, March 06, 2007

About Me

I'm catching the meme over at YerDoingItWrong, thank's Annie.

10 things about me, which ones are lies:

1. I once dated a Dallas Cowboy who got food poisoning on our first date and had to sleep over.

2. Once when I was sunbathing in my backyard, a squirrel came over and took a nap on my chest.

3. I love shopping.

4. Last night for dinner I ate a box of Red Hots.

5. All living plants die under my care.

6. I cannot use a stapler correctly.

7. I am well known for having an excellent memory.

8. I had a dog that assisted my cat in giving birth then helped raise new born kittens when she died.

9. When I was 10, my best friend and I trashed a bathroom in a Christian Camp.

10. When I was young, a well-known doctor used me as a guinea pig to develop a cure for growth problems.

Which ones are lies?

6 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Can you say how many are lies??

Not sure about the squirrel laying on your chest..... ??
and the trashing of the bathroom...

Oh well...

how's the single woman doing in the "couple's world"???

Nadine said...

2,4 & 10 are my guesses. Am I right?

Theresa said...

Terri - Only two are lies. You didn't guess right. As for the single life, it's getting better and looking brighter now that I'm moving to the same state and town as my boyfriend of two years. Date of arrival: May, 2007.

Nadine: nope. I really did eat a box of red hots for dinner last night and I am suffering for it today. I usually eat healthy, I don't know what got into me. Oh the migraine!

someone else said...

My guess is 3 and 8.

Theresa said...

Morning Glory: 3 is a lie! Good going, but 8 is true.

yerdoingitwrong said...

yay! Thanks for playing. =) I would have said that 2, 5 and 10 are lies. But, then I read the comments. I didn't do too well, huh??

# 8 is just too darling for words.