Saturday, August 05, 2006

I Just Had to Find Out

Considering my boyfriend's comment about me on yesterday's blog and his constant complaining about me not communicating with him through any other means except this blog (don't forget he lives 156 miles away), I decided to take a highly sophisticated, indepth, true and accurate quiz to find out, unequivocally, if I have a problem with communication.

And the results are:

You Communicate With Your Ears

You love conversations, both as a listener and a talker.
What people say is important to you, and you're often most affected by words, not actions.
You love to hear complements from others. And when you're upset, you often talk to yourself.
Music is very important to you. It's difficult to find you without your iPod.

4 comments:

rena said...

Drink up me hearty...yo ho ho and a bottle of daiquiri!
Three sheets to the wind...(me last night..oops..who poured that red wine down my throat?)....a sheet was the rope that held the square rigged sail in place...three sheets were required..if they were loose in the wind, the boat flopped and flipped around on the water like a drunken sailor...hence...the expression....and doesn't the visual do wonders for the hangover?

Lala's world said...

I never understood what that expression had to do with drinking either.....and I loves me a good Strawberry blended with any type of booze!!

mckay said...

so, do you think that's an accurate description? if you communicate w/ your ears (listening), then talking on the phone is good for ya.

blog comments could be taken the wrong way because you can't hear any inflection to know the level of humor, sarcasm, earnestness...

Monica said...

I am inspired by you, Theresa. Thanks for this fun little ite to check out for things to add to the blog. It's like scrapbooking huh?! Ha!