Friday, December 22, 2006

No Such Luck!!!!!

Last night Jen, Mom, Dad and me went to NYC to meet Jen's boyfriend's parents, have dinner together and see the tree. I had a hunch that Mikey was going to "pop the question" to Jen....so did Mom, and so did Jen. But it didn't happen and that's fine.

It was truly a fun night, a fun, late night. We got home at 1:15am and when I woke up at 4:30am the first thing I noticed was a familar minty taste in my mouth, as if I just finished brushing my teeth. Then I realized that, basically, I just had. I don't know how I stayed awake all day but I did. I usually am in bed by 8pm.

Here are some pictures of last night's extravaganza for you.

Me, Jen, Mom and Dad:

Dad, Mom, Mikey's parents, me and Mikey


Jen Mom and me


May you all have a blessed holiday and and prosperous, healthy New Year.

5 comments:

Lala's world said...

oh one day...one day I will get to see NYC..it is one of my goal's! loved the pictures!

have a very Merry Christmas!

Looney Mom™ said...

Totally cool pics. And BUMMER on Mikey... some guys just don't have a clue, huh? Well all in good time, right? BTW, you look so cute in your puffy jacket!

Unknown said...

NYC looks so beautiful at Christmas time, I love the big tree in Rockefeller Center. One day... (dream bubble appears over my head)!

yerdoingitwrong said...

I love NYC. I must spend a Christmas there one day. Awesome pics!!

Anonymous said...

You have a great one too! Waiting on the ring you know is coming is torture but mine skipped the obvious days and chose our son's birthday instead. 2007 shoudl be very interesting for your daughter!