Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Pie in the Sky

My realtor called yesterday and told me that he had a family he was showing the house to tonight at 6:30pm. I asked the kids to find something to do after work and come home after 7:30pm so the house could be shown. Well, the realtor called me at work at around 2 and told me that they cancelled. (I cleaned and scrubbed the house all morning, but what the heck). Anyway, I neglected to tell the kids....oops....and I had the whole house to myself all night. And this is what I did:




Made this apple pie.

9 comments:

kelly jeanie said...

Wow...it's gorgeous. I come to your blog to see tips and I leave hungry, lol!

rena said...

In the immortal words of Homer Simpson..mmmmmmmm....aaappppllleeee ppiiiieeee.....Heh, maybe you could tell your kids there's going to be a showing every night? Just a thought.

Rena

Theresa said...

Thanks BunnyMama.The best thing I accomplished last night was figuring out how to get the picture off my camera and onto that post. But, of course Jen had to help. I'm so computer challenged it's not funny!!!!!

Jenn said...

wow. and I'll bring the a la mode! ~grins~ thanks for saying hello on my blog!

Kelly said...

Oh My, that looks scrumptious!!

Looney Mom™ said...

Yes, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... apple pie. I wish we could share food on the internet like we do files. Can I download me some pie?

Beautiful.

Liz

Pfingston said...

congradulations, that looks gooooood!

Kelly Lynch said...

Wow, I ditto that gorgeous! It almost doesn't look real! It's just not fair we have to look but not taste...pout...but at least it won't go to my hips...smile!

Cheryl said...

Yum..."no prom date" sister! I'm a little to far to come over and have a slice with you, but maybe some day. Smiles...Cheryl