Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sad News.

A friend of ours has suddenly passed away. He was young and a father of four, the youngest only 3 months old.

He took his children to Chuck E. Cheese on Monday and collapsed, they were unable to revive him.

It is so sad for everyone in our small town.

Jon coached basketball and soccer and was a positive influence on hundreds of children lives. I don't think any child in this town doesn't have a picture of him in one of their team photographs.

If you can, please remember his family in prayer, for his two older teenager girls who have been struggling and for his younger children who are unable to understand all that is going on.

Thank you.

4 comments:

nancygrayce said...

I'm so so sorry! I will be praying for that family!

nancygrayce said...

I'm so so sorry! I will be praying for that family!

Dawn said...

That is so incredibly sad - we had such a sad loss of a very young man a month ago - it still makes me cry. He had an aortic aneurism and just went to heaven in the night.

Quite a different scenario than the last post - which really made me laugh! Oh, my goodness.

As for working part-time, I know exactly what you're talking about with the paycheck thing - the good news for me was that I had worked halftime for 4 years, so my retirement check wasn't such a shock.

RR Mama said...

I will be praying for that family! May God give the peace and comfort they need. May God wrap his arms around each one and hold them close.