Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Move

Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm okay.

The closing on the LI house went well. Tomorrow is the closing on the CT house.

Right now I am homeless. And I feel very 'ungrounded' because of it.

I stayed at my sister's house last night and tonight I'm driving to CT and staying at Capt's house. After tomorrow, I will be a Connecticut resident and living in my new house!

It's been a rough road, especially with the movers I chose. Do not ever use A-one Moving and Storage they will rip you off, like they did to me. I will explain later on...like after they bring my stuff to CT.

I took off from work starting tomorrow so I can unpack and set up the house. Capt is taking off from work on Thursday and my kids will be coming over to see the new place this weekend and they will help too.

This has been stressful and I can't wait until it is all over.

5 comments:

Looney Mom™ said...

Oh poor T. I can't wait until you get all settled in to your new Home Sweet Home! Hang in there!

Amrita said...

pray everything turned out well and.Have a good weekend with your family. You need a lot of rest. Let someone else do your housework for you. In India househelp is not hard to find.

Nadine said...

So sorry it's been so rough. I pray that God gives you peace, rest and strength to see it through. When you settle in your new home, I hope you post pictures for all to see.

Blessings to you.

yerdoingitwrong said...

Hang in there, girl. You're almost there!! I'm hoping you post pics, too. I'm dying to see your new digs.

Dawn said...

Congratulations on enduring thus far. The Lord will see you through!!