Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Short Version...

We're married!

The wedding was everything I could have dreamed of...the weather was perfect, the food was delicious, we all had a great time...and then there was my step-daughter (12) who surprised my husband by singing our wedding song (along with her best friend)...the tears were flowing....

Our friends and family all came from all over....

We honeymooned in Newport, Rhode Island, one of our favorite places....

More details to follow, we both have to get to work today.

7 comments:

someone else said...

Congratulations to you both!! I'm looking forward to reading more.

Lala's world said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Monica said...

I am beyond thrilled and elated for you. I'm sorry our conversation got cut short. There are actually jigsaw puzzle emergencies in the world! Ha! So I'm childless in August! Woo hoo! Let's get together! Let's do it! Let's do it! :-)

nancygrayce said...

Congratulations! I've been waiting to hear all about it and can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Dawn said...

YAY!! And Congratulations!! What song did your new daughter sing? What a special touch. Can't wait to hear more!

Nadine said...

Congratulations. You look beautiful. I hope you post more pictures from the wedding.

Looney Mom™ said...

OMG! BEE-U-TI-FUL! I wish I could have been there and made your wedding cake!! boo hoo. But I'm SOOOOO happy for you both. God bless!!!